Health and Crane Safety Perth
“Safety is not expensive, it’s priceless”
At Ashburton Crane Hire, a commitment to occupational health, safety and Perth's environment is part of our business.
Ashburton Crane Hire upholds its position as a West Australian leader by promoting occupational health and safety excellence at construction and other engineering / lifing projects in Perth. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of each employee and also that of other workers on sites in Perth/Western Australia. With a deeply-rooted safety culture, we also promote safety to our customers and subcontractors and provide safe lifting solutions in accordance with Western Australian OH&S regulations.
High Perth crane safety standards achieved through
- Complying with Western Australian statutory requirements, codes, standards, and guidelines.
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work-related incidents in Perth in relation to crane operations, products, and services.
- Regular, frequent inspections of cranes such as non-destructive testing (NDT) searching for metal fatigue by independent Perth NDT experts.
- Replacement or repairs of crane parts if any parts have any sign of being defective.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Questions Before Perth Crane Hire
- What is the load to be lifted
- How much does the load weigh?
- How far does the crane to be hired need to reach?
- What date and time do I need crane hire?
- Location of the site where you want crane hire?
- Dimensions of the item to be lifted?
- Contact phone number at the site?
- Have you got a licensed Rigger/Dogman on site?
- Company name and purchase order number, if not paying by credit card or C.O.D.
Health and Crane Safety Strategies in Western Australia
Our strategies include
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities.
- Providing ongoing education and crane training in Perth to all of our crane company employees.
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters.
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation.
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees, project managers, and interested parties.
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of Ashburton Crane Hire's Perth/WA operations.
Crane Lift Plans, Policies & Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
Job Hazard Analysis