Health and Crane Safety Perth
“Safety is not expensive, it’s priceless”
At Perth's Ashburton Crane Hire company we are committed to occupational health, safety and Perth's environment as part of our crane hire business policy and practice.
Ashburton Crane Hire upholds its position as a West Australian leader in safe crane operations by promoting occupational health and safety excellence at construction and other engineering / lifting projects in Perth. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of each employee and also that of other workers on engineering/logistics loading/construction sites in Perth/Western Australia. With a deeply-rooted safety culture, we also promote safety to our customers and subcontractors and provide safe lifting solutions in accordance with Western Australian OH&S regulations.
High Perth crane safety standards achieved through
- Complying with Western Australian statutory safety requirements, codes, standards, and guidelines.
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work-related incidents in Perth in relation to crane operations, products, and services.
- Regular, frequent safety inspections of cranes such as non-destructive testing (NDT) searching for metal fatigue by independent Perth NDT experts.
- Replacement or repairs of crane parts if any parts have any sign of being defective.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Questions Before Perth Crane Hire
- What is the load to be lifted?
- How much does the load weigh?
- How far does the crane to be hired need to reach?
- What date and time do I need crane hire?
- Location of the site where you want crane hire?
- Dimensions of the item to be lifted?
- Contact phone number at the site?
- Have you got a licensed Rigger/Dogman on site?
- Company name and purchase order number, if not paying by credit card or C.O.D.
Health and Crane Safety Strategies in Perth/Western Australia
Our strategies include
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities.
- Providing ongoing education and crane training in Perth to all of our crane company employees.
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters.
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation.
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees, project managers, and interested parties.
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of Ashburton Crane Hire's Perth/WA operations.